Sales Development Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion and marketing skills to do what you love while changing lives and helping churches grow? If that’s you, then keep reading. . .
MortarStone’s sales and marketing teams are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Development Rep (SDR) with a desire to make a difference. The SDR is a sales and marketing role that is responsible for outbound sales and marketing support. The SDR generates new prospects primarily through cold calling and emailing churches and helps qualify and convert leads, moving them through the sales funnel.
Areas of Responsibility
- Make 50-75+ cold calls per day
- Help define and improve the role of SDR
- Deliver excellent service and provide in-depth follow-ups for potential leads
- Deliver quick response time to inbound leads when needed
- Deliver a high level of excellence in sales and marketing throughout the lead qualification process
- Set demo appointments for the appropriate salesperson
- Work in conjunction with marketing efforts to increase inbound leads and develop prospect lists
- Attain a high level of lead conversion rate into opportunities
- Deliver daily and weekly lead report on time
- Maintain CRM accuracy and data integrity
Does this sound like fun?
Our team environment is fun and extremely fast-paced. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your marketing abilities. But, the really cool part is that you will be doing work that matters. What we do changes people’s lives and increases generosity in churches to grow and fund more ministry work for the kingdom!
But that’s not all!
We have a world-class team striving to get our message out to the churches across America. Our team also enjoys the benefits and flexibility of working remotely!
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Great personality and strong communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of the church space is a plus
- Passion for serving, learning, and mentoring
If you know you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you!